On Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:11:01 -0600, Michael Smith wrote:

> Feeling a bit verbose, a few notes about what Mike P wrote.

This was posted after I hit my 3 post limit yesterday, so I had to wait
until today to provide a response.  I was curious about what kind of
I had planned on making one of my verbose responses to Prof. Smith's
points but I now think that there would be little point is doing so.
Via con Dios folks.

-Mike Palij
New York University
m...@nyu.edu