And that would be my situation as well where support of the Mission and Goals
of a Catholic university is at issue but not any one person's religious
preference.

I do believe, however, that on average, Catholic institutions are more tolerant
as a consequence of a push towards being ecumenical that started in the late
1960's in that regard when compared to some other faith-based institutions.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego