TIPSizens,

I also very much appreciate TIPS and all who choose to answer.  I have
learned a lot from the discussions and enjoy the community of scholars
helping one another.  I also appreciate the lightheartedness of the regular
posters, who can find humor in any post.  I prefer the folks on TIPS to
PSYCHTEACH because they are far less formal.

In reading the problems with one person--I look at it as self-resolving.
Treat those messages as spam.  If it comes from the particular one person,
imagine it asks for penis enlargement or solicits information about riches
in Nigeria awaiting you.

This is nothing more than a bully, enjoying the rise from the victims.  If
there is no response over time, his posts will go away.

Rob

Rob Weisskirch, MSW. Ph.D.
Professor 90.77% Furlough 9.23%
Associate Professor of Human Development
Certified Family Life Educator
Liberal Studies Department
California State University, Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center, Building 82C
Seaside, CA 93955
(831) 582-5079
rweisski...@csumb.edu

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.