On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:41:27 -0400 Miguel Roig
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yesterday's Metro section of the New York Times featured an article titled: "To
> professors' dismay, ratings by student go on line".  The article focussed on
> the current trend of establishing websites by either students, or by the
> institutions themselves, where information about course evaluations is readily
> available.  There is one independent website, http://www.collegestudent.com/,
> where one can select a school and track down by course or by professor,
> evaluations provided anonymously by students.  This feature is described in the
> article as one of the most popular aspects of this particular website.
> However, it appears that not too many students are yet aware of it: Some
> institutions, including my own, are not yet listed.

This looks like another case of anecdote before data.  There are
only 12 reviews in the database and that covers all courses in
all schools. No school is identified either.

Darn...

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608