I'm actually looking to switch texts next year. For my undergrad text, I'm
using Phares & Chaplin (published by Addison-Wesley). For my graduate level
class, I'm using Feist & Feist (published by McGraw-Hill). I've got a TON
of texts to sort through, although for the grad course, if I don't stick
with what I've got, Hall, Lindzey, & Campbell (pub. by Wiley) or Ryckman
(pub. by Wadsworth) are the likely replacement, and for the undergrad
class... still debating, but looking at Pervin (wiley) or Engler (Mifflin).
I know lots of folks like Funder's "Personality Puzzle," but I'm not as
convinced about it.
David W.

At 10:40 AM 11/17/99 -0500, Molly Straight wrote:
>    What text are you all using for  Theories of Personality classes? Molly
>Straight, MA
>Adjunct  Lecturer of Psychology
>Alderson-Broaddus College
>Phillippi, WV
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
David Wasieleski, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698
912-333-5930
http://chiron.valdosta.edu/dtwasieleski

"All my ideas are consistent; it is merely that
I cannot expound on all of them at the same time."
        --Rousseau