I suggest the never ending controversy over what intelligence is, how to
measure it (only psych can say we don't have a consensus on what it is, but
here are five tests to measure it)
How much of it is nature and how much nurture.
The controversies over the insanity defense, psychosurgery, drugs as a cure,
perscription privileges for psychologists works for me.

Rip

Rip Pisacreta, Ph.D.
Professor, Psychology,
Ferris State University