On Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:31:07 +0000 "Bill McCown, Ph.D."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like her to do the latter. The young lady recovered from a nasty
> astrocytoma as an adolescent and her hard work and experience make me
> optimistic that she can continue and earn a doctorate. In the mean time, I
> NEED TO BUY OR LEGALLY SHARE A META ANALYSIS PROGRAM . Since we are the
> lowest paid university in the second lowest  paid, finances are a
> consideration, but I'd hock my bicycle to get her a good program.
>
> Any help?

Bill:

I have 2 (zwei!) meta-analysis programs that I can legally share with
you.  They are Win9x/MS-DOS and are zipped at present.  Contact me
privately and we can arrange the transfer.

A good source for locating free stat software is the interactive
statistical calcualtion page, the url is

http://members.aol.com/johnp71/javastat.html

Now about the bike.  Does it have a Shimano Nexus system?  I am looking
to build a cruiser...

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608