> >===== Original Message From John Neuhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
> >Hello,
> >
> >I am planning on exposing my intro students to a good deal of primary
> >source material this semester.  My goal here is to give them a greater
> >appreciation for theoretical and methodological considerations that they
> >might not get otherwise.  I would like to assign one primary reading for
> >each of the following chapters.

    In the past I have experimented with articles from _Current Directions in
Psychological Science_ (an APS publication). I thought the experience was good,
but somewhat overwhelming because I was using baby Gleitman for a text so I
dropped the practice. _Current Directions .._ articles do not give much
methodological detail, but are a good source of current research and issues.

John W. Kulig                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Psychology             http://oz.plymouth.edu/~kulig
Plymouth State College               tel: (603) 535-2468
Plymouth NH USA 03264                fax: (603) 535-2412
"What a man often sees he does not wonder at, although he knows
not why it happens; if something occurs which he has not seen before,
he thinks it is a marvel" - Cicero.