Dear Colleagues,

I send as attachments the course readings (text is Myers) for the 2
intro. courses that I teach with Andrea Drumheller.

Sincerely,

Stuart

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,                Phone: (819)822-9600
Department of Psychology,                 Extension 2402
Bishop's University,                      Fax: (819)822-9661
3 Route 108 East,
Lennoxville,                              e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quebec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,