On Dec 21, 2012, at 1:53 PM, Mike Palij wrote:

> Did your advisor and Rushton compare the size of their penes?

I doubt they had such an intimate "Hemingway-Fitzgerald" moment. And I know
that associations between penis length and the length of other possible
correlates (e.g., shoe size; Shah & Christopher,2002) probably are nonexistent
or very small (no pun intended), so I won't even hazard a guess based on my
personal observations of those other attributes.

But both men were well-known pioneers in their respective areas of expertise
(in fact, Rushton even had a close association with the Pioneer Fund :-)  see:
http://www.pioneerfund.org/ ) and, hence, I suspect both would have scored
quite high on standard tests of intelligence. I leave it to TIPSters' to reach
their own conclusions. In my case, I prefer not to think about it.....

Best,
Jeff

Reference
Shah, J. & Christopher, N. (2002). Can Shoe Size Predict Penile Length?"
British Journal of Urology International, 90, 586-588.
doi:10.1046/j.1464-4096.2002.02974.x

Jeffry Ricker, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
PSY 101 Website: http://sccpsy101.wordpress.com/