Doug Bernstein has keep a list of excuses he has heard why students missed a
test, school, etc.

Jim Matiya

Too often we underestimate
 the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest
compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the
potential to turn a life around...Leo Buscaglia

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=38198
or send a blank email to
leave-38198-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu