From: Beth Benoit [mailto:beth.ben...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:31 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Oliver Sacks

José Ferreira-Alves sent a link to the original interview with Nick Nolte in GQ.

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2015/01/nick-nolte-interview.html?mbid=social_retweet

Beth Benoit
Plymouth State University
Plymouth NH

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:56 AM, José Ferreira Alves
<al...@psi.uminho.pt<mailto:al...@psi.uminho.pt>> wrote:

I agree fully with your interpretation, Beth.
I think your quote of Nick Nolte  as well all the paper of Sacks are fabulous
to teach Erikson Integrity vs despair elements
Best wishes
jose
___________________________
José Ferreira-Alves, PhD
Assistant Professor
School of Psychology
University of Minho
Campus de Gualtar
4710-057 Braga
Portugal
Tel.cel. +351919378514<tel:%2B351919378514>
Tel. office: 253604233
Email: al...@psi.uminho.pt<mailto:al...@psi.uminho.pt>
http://escola.psi.uminho.pt/docentes_investigadores/falves.html
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1967-0074