APA is restrictive about what you can post to a web site or an
institutional repository.
No PDFs from scanned print pages. No PDF of the author page proofs.
You can post the manuscript submitted for final review (pre-copy editing)
with some added language (APA citation, disclaimer that this is not the
official version).

Full restrictions here:  http://www.apa.org/pubs/authors/posting.aspx

Claudia J. Stanny, Ph.D.
Director
Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
BLDG 53 Suite 201
University of West Florida
Pensacola, FL  32514

Phone:   (850) 857-6355 (direct) or  473-7435 (CUTLA)

csta...@uwf.edu

CUTLA Web Site: http://uwf.edu/offices/cutla/ <http://uwf.edu/cutla/>