Tivo has no way to know that a live broadcast like a football game goes
long.  That is what the padding option is for.  I know for me that a lot of
shows I may want to record on Sunday nights in the fall I need to pad
because of 4pm football games.
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705369381
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield




On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:35 PM, tomsalwasser <[email protected]> wrote:

> Since getting my tivo hd a couple months ago I've been amazed at all
> it can do, but I guess it's not perfect. I trusted tivo to record the
> special one hour episode of "the office" broadcast after the super
> bowl. Tivo wasn't aware the program started at 9:40 instead of the
> 9:30 scheduled time so I missed the end of the show. Maybe tivo should
> work on basic functionality like delayed network broadcasts before
> they add anymore bells and whistles.
>
> Best,
> Tom
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to