Try www.hulu.com for your TV shows.
 Glen 


----- Original Message ----
> From: tomsalwasser <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 8:12:22 AM
> Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] tivo let me down...
> 
> Thanks for all your replies guys! I agree, on the fly recording time
> correction is probably coming. It's got to be on someone's to-do list.
> This is basic functionality, especially with broadband connected dvrs
> like my tivo hd. By the way, the only way you could take my tivo away
> from me is to pry it from my cold, dead fingers. I don't have cable,
> don't miss it. Well, I do buy dvd's of cable shows I like such as
> "deadliest catch". And I joined netflix for the video on demand, which
> afterward I learned has a fairly lame selection available at this
> point in time. I do enjoy standard in the mail netflix now, what a
> great company.
> 
> Now I hope I can find a copy of Sunday night's episode of "the office"
> so I can see the last 10 minutes :)
> 
> Best,
> Tom
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Glen Farney" wrote:
> >
> > It's probably coming, but not quite here yet.
> > 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to