BTW....I have a Humax unit...with DVD burner built in...

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave in Boston" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:45 PM
Subject: [TiVo Central] Is my HD starting to go...?


>I noticed during a few programs....when playing back a program, the picture
> freezes for 3-4 seconds...and then continues.
>
> It appears that these were recorded this way, cuz when I play back that
> section, it does the same thing again.
>
> The other night I recorded the Colbert Report (the one with Paul McCartney
> as guest).  The program got to about 15 minutes in....and the picture 
> froze.
> When I fast-forwarded the show...or rewind...the picture stays frozen from
> that point...to the end of the show.
>
> Anyone have any idea?  Is this my HD starting to go?
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> 

Reply via email to