Try rebooting both the Tivo and PC, I've had similar issues and reboots usually 
fix the problem.
 Glen 




________________________________
From: Ron Koms <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:17:31 AM
Subject: [TiVo Central] New TiVo Desktop problem?

I updated to the new 2.7 Desktop. I can still grab TiVo programs from TiVo
to PC.  But not from PC to TiVo.  In fact on my Series 3 has that blue
light, it stays on 24/7.  When I try to access my PC thru TiVo's Now Playing
List, it shows it, and the programs, but when I click one of them it will
say the usual things, but then  when it supposed to download the message
comes up,  In Queue, will transfer after other transfer is complete,
something like that.  This has been like this for days.  My other TiVo's are
doing the same, but no blue light staying on,  on my Pioneer 810...

Any ideas?
Ron



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to