Once upon a time Ron Koms shaped the electrons to say...
> I tried reboot a 3 times.
> After the first time blue light came back on, on the Series 3, but nothing
> downloading...
> 
> 2nd reboot, and PC reboot.  blue light did not come back on.  Tried to get
> file on series 3 from my PC. It said can't download till other download is
> complete, there is no other download, blue light stays on...
> 
> 3rd reboot while re-installing newest desktop.  No blue light, but same as
> above.  Blue light stays on...

In the TiVo Desktop there is a screen where you can flush/delete all
the cache files, etc.  Do that.  You probably have an entry stuck in
the transfer file and every time you restart it tries to resume the
zombie transfer.

If that fails, uninstall TiVo Desktop completely and make sure the
directory with all the files in your profile is gone.  I'd tell you
the path but I'm at work and don't have TD on my PC here.  It is in
Documents and Settings/your-account-name/Application Settings/Local/ -
or something like that, I know it when I see it. 

Then restart and re-install.  It is the tact-nuke option, but if that
doesn't clear it I don't know what will.

-MZ
-- 
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Reply via email to