Brian KD4AEJ wrote:
> Comcast in my area just did the same thing. I also did not want to deal > with a cable box and so took it as an excuse to finally upgrade my last > series 2 to an HD unit (even though it is not connected to an HD TV) because > then all the tuning is internal and no need to deal with an extra box I guess I had to know, several years ago, when they first introduced HD, that this day would come, but I'm not ready to upgrade my TiVo collection (two of 'em) to high definition just yet. But I have friends with HD, and I can see the improvement of the picture, especially in sports programming, so I may have to go that direction eventually. > (at [least] until SDV comes along) Here we go again! <snerk> Dave S. WB6KHP IRLP 3246 -- dave6592 [at] accesscom [dot] com - http://www.accesscom.com/~dave6592 Dave Schultheis, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, CA, USA
