I bought my original series 1 back in early 2001, when I went looking for a 
replacement VCR, and never looked  back.  I don't recall when I signed up on 
this list, but it was much more recent.

CNET has been talking about Tivo lately, having won a rather hansom 
settlement from Direct TV I think, it could spur some innovations with the 
capital if they're smart.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "MegaZone" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] Happy Birthday TivoCentral!


> Once upon a time featdoc shaped the electrons to say...
>> Today is the 10th anniversary for this TiVO group!  It sure has come
>> a long way.  Back in 1999, TiVo was the only DVR available.  Now
>> there are several others, but TiVo is still the best.
>
> Time sure flies, it seems hard to believe TiVo has been around for
> over 10 years now.
>
>> Thanks to MegaZone for running the group most of this time! He has
>> done a great job!
>
> Thanks.  I didn't think I'd been a member of the group for that long -
> but it looks like I sent my first message on December 20, 2003.  I
> guess it has been a while. :-)
>
> -MZ
> -- 
> megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, 
> me.
> http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail 
> Eris
> "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 
> 508-852-2171
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to