Once upon a time Dave in Boston shaped the electrons to say...
> Megazone...I used to check your tivo web/blog a couple of times a week...and 
> notice it hasn't been updated.
> 
> Are you still doing that?

I need to start again, I stopped when I got fired by Sling earlier
this year - a combination of anger and depression over how that went
down, then job hunting taking my focus, and finally my new job entails
long hours, working overnights, and a long (hour) commute each way -
so I don't have the time each day I used to use for blogging.

But I miss it and just the other day I updated all the software I use
on the site and I've started doing some things to prep for trying to
blog again, though probably at a reduced volume.

-MZ
-- 
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Reply via email to