Once upon a time tomsalwasser shaped the electrons to say...
> I was considering getting a second Tivo unit but I want to keep my
> current Tivo unit connected to over the air broadcast. Any issues
> there? There are actually sub channels broadcast over the air that
> comcast does not carry.

No issues, but you'd need to pay for both.  You know you can setup a
TiVo for antenna+cable and do both on one unit, right?  So if you'd
only be keeping the old unit to use antenna you don't need to, a new
TiVo HD can handle cable and antenna simultaneously.

> If I get a comcast Tivo do I need to contact comcast to have an
> installer out to the house to install the cablecatd?

It depends - in some areas Comcast allows self-install where you just
pick up the card, but in other areas they require a truck roll for the
install.

-MZ
-- 
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Reply via email to