Thx MZ.

I was considering getting a second Tivo unit but I want to keep my current Tivo 
unit connected to over the air broadcast. Any issues there? There are actually 
sub channels broadcast over the air that comcast does not carry.

If I get a comcast Tivo do I need to contact comcast to have an installer out 
to the house to install the cablecatd?

Best,
Tom

--- In [email protected], MegaZone <ya...@...> wrote:
>
> Once upon a time Lori shaped the electrons to say...
> > What is a pay for multi-service fee?
> 
> Officially it is called Multi-Service Discount:
> https://www3.tivo.com/abouttivo/policies/tivomsd_tcs_windowpopup.html
> 
> Short version, if you have multiple TiVo's on your account you pay
> full price on the first one and reduced pricing on additional units.
> 
> Monthly is $9.95 instead of $12.95
> Annual is $99 instead of $129
> Lifetime is $299 instead of $399
> 
> There is no MSD for three year service - since that's $299 you
> effectively get lifetime instead.
> 
> -MZ
> -- 
> megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
> http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
> "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171
>


Reply via email to