I use cablecards on 3 TiVo HDs on comcast and works great.
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield




On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 7:32 AM, bertamott <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> > Using the S2 with FiOS isn't a great experience, you'd really want an
> > S3/HD with CableCARD for FiOS.
>
>
> Would this be true for Comcast as well - or is this only going to work
> for me if I switch to FiOS?
>
> > If your S2s are lifetime, then you could sell them for a decent amount
> > on eBay, Craigslist, etc.
>
>
> One is a lifetime - so I may look at doing this - depends on your answer
> to the question above.
>
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roberta
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to