really? cuz when I called tivo they said I"d have to buy a new one. Oh I hope 
that works!

--- In [email protected], MegaZone <ya...@...> wrote:
>
> It does work and you can use the same license key on your new PC. No need to
> buy it again, as long as you've kept that key.
> 
> On Dec 5, 2009 3:09 PM, "legssvehla" <lauri...@...> wrote:
> 
> Hi there! I currently have tivo desktop PLUS on our old computer, but are
> getting rid of that computer, and have just gotten a new one with Windows 7
> home version. will the Plus version run on this new computer, and do I have
> to pay for it again? if so, that stinks!!!!
> 
> thanks,
> 
> Laurie
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


Reply via email to