I don't know many in the area really, we pass by and wave, but not much 
socializing goes on.  And as for signal strength, I'm seeing great picture, and 
no ghosting that you often get with too much signal bleed over, not sure 
if that 
is an issue with digital stuff, I kind of doubt it is.

Unfortunately, AT&T is my FIOS option, they don't use cable cards, and they 
don't offer it yet anyway. 
 Glen 



----- Original Message ----
> From: Wryker <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wed, July 7, 2010 9:36:03 AM
> Subject: [TiVo Central] Re:
> 
> I have Comcast here in TN.  I have heard/read on several posts that if you 
> have 
>
> FiOS and TiVo they have to reduce your signal strength to get the TiVo to 
> "play 
>
> nice".  Perhaps Charter's new tech "is" too strong of a signal for your 
> TiVo?  

> Do you have a neighbor who has the same service/TiVo as you to see what 
> they're 
>
> getting?
> 
> 
> 
>       
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to