Well I misspoke, FIOS is a Verizon thing, not available where I am. If AT&T ever finishes building out, the U-verse might be available, but it's not really TivoHD compatible.
The reality is I'm stuck with this for the moment, it's really only missing repeat showings of Top Gear and Dr. Who, not exactly a crisis, but I'll be really annoyed when it's a first run program I miss. The thing is I know this can be fixed fairly easy with firmware changes, I'm just betting that not enough people have had the issue to warrant making firmware changes to either Tivo or the tuning adapter. If I could just get it to record suggestions again, it might mask the issue. The setting is on, but it records about 1 show per day. It took a whole week off from recording any, and there's as many deleted shows still on the drive as there are suggestions. I just deleted about 1/2 of the suggestions in hopes that it thought I had enough to watch, and might start recording again. Seems my Tivo is out smarting me these days. Glen ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Koms" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:40 PM Subject: RE: [TiVo Central] Re: Glen, no cable cards??? Do you have an HD TiVo? Ron
