It has started recording things, a couple recorded today.  When I first 
plugged it in, it was recording about 10-15 shows a day.  I do change the 
ratings on the suggestions recorded to try to eliminate stuff I don't care 
to see again, and boost the stuff I do like.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "MegaZone" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] Re:


> Glen,
>
> Maybe try going through and rate a bunch of things and see if that shakes
> things up?
>
> -- 
> [email protected] / [email protected] Geek, Gweep, Technophile, 
> me.
> www.GizmoLovers.com / www.MegaZone.org / www.Eyrie-Productions.com Hail 
> Eris
> Twitter.com/megazone / Facebook.com/megazone / 
> www.LinkedIn.com/in/megazone
> "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 
> 432-363-4296
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.839 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2990 - Release Date: 07/08/10 
14:36:00

Reply via email to