Hello Folks,

Im having a hard time with a problem in my TMDA-CGI configuration. The problem comes to be with permission, but I canīt find a solution. Iīd appreciate if anyone could help me.

The error message I get form the Apache server is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "tmda-cgi.py", line 117, in ?
   PVars = Session.Session(Form)
 File "/usr/local/src/tmda-cgi-0.13/Session.py", line 387, in __init__
   List = Util.RunTask(VLookup[1:])
 File "/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/TMDA/Util.py", line 197, in RunTask
   os.execv(Args[0], Args)
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

I donīt know how to solve it. Any ideas ?

Best regards, -- Ricardo Buchalla Auada Webcenter Sistemas 011 4152-8411

---
tmda-users mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED])