Hi Karen,
Welcome.  You've contacted a great bunch of people.
At two years post TM I still have pain that is "tolerable" with the use of
Neurontin and Baclofen.  I've also been reminded by another TMer that some OTC
meds come in handy for the pains that are caused by age or weather  Aleve is my
favorite OTC med.  You may find that increases in physical activity cause an
increase in pain, however, movement and stretching are important and physical
therapy is  helpful.  The fatigue has lessened over time for me, my naps are
shorter and less frequent, but I still need to rest, relax, and sit.
It's good to read that you call yours a mild case.  I wish you continued
recovery.
Blessings,
Patti   Michigan - where the cold is painful.