In a message dated 1/30/2006 5:31:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The neuro did say the stiffness and the bowel/urine controls are all assoc. with the nerves and that's fine, I can deal with that. I do see smaller improvements in other areas. But does this regress or seemingly get worse a times?
Krissy

Yes, it can be worse at times. There were times in the first few years of TM that I'd almost think I was having another attack. It can be made worse by stress, lack of sleep, illness, and sometimes for no obvious reason at all.

Barbara H.