Feb. 7th was my 4th year anniversary of having TM... I have come a long way
from that night from "hell" when no-one could figure out exactly what was wrong
with me... Finally, it was decided TM was the diagnosis. Johns Hopkins agreed
with this diagnosis.I take 600mg of neurontin 4 times a day... tho am never
without pain.. I now walk with a walker, have hand controls on my car and with
my faith and family have adjusted to my new life style. Due to Medicare I had
to switch all my doctors. A Neurologist was highly recommened as one of the
best in the area. Long story short...after all new MRI's etc... etc.. he
informed me that without a doubt I have Multiple Sclerosis. I am still in shock
and not sure what is my next step. I have made an appointment with another
"top" neurologist in the D.C area..  I have 5 lesions on  my brain which
supposedly indicate MS. I am 59 years old. Also my brother -55- was just
diagnosed with underlying MS....
Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly, greatly accepted... Anyone of you
with TM have lesions on the brain????
Thanks so much!
Marie Arthur