>Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to
>be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Krissy,

Did I mention that there is danger of death during a seizure?? Death is worse
than losing your license!!

You certainly have the choice.  I don't want to have to tell you that "I told
you so!"

The dose you are taking is a significant dose.  Discuss this with your
Neurologist and ask what is the probability of seizure with stopping 600 mg per
day.

This is important, Neurontin is not a good drug.  Did you know that Pfizer paid
out hundreds of millions of dollars when they lost a law suit about Neurontin
being presented to doctors as totally safe and able to be used for many
diseases- like central pain- on which it didn't really work????

Google Neurontin and pfizer and suit..

Good Luck