Hi Krissy,
I am sending a link to the list. It helps with telling why some people use caps. http://www.mail-archive.com/search/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&query=writing+in+caps

The caps are nothing personal. It is easier for some TMer's to type in caps as they have trouble typing due to their health problems.
Natalie Boyles

On 9/13/06, Krissy Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been quiet for a while about this, but you think you could cool the Caps lock? In the internt world its considered yelling :( hard to read too alot of times...
ty..

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
TO HEY JUDE, I GOT AND SAW YOUR TELLING US YOU WHERE LEAVING AND THAT YOU WHERE COMING BACK , I DID NOT MISS WHAT YOU WROTE.
                            PAM
         WOW WHAT A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HOW LIFE WORKS. I AM VERY STRONG AND I USUALLY CAN HANDLE THINGS. BUT I AM NOT MISS PERFECT I DO GET ANGRY AND WONDER WHY I AND THE REST OF US GOT TM. I AM SO MUCH BETTER OFF THAN OTHERS SO I THINK OF THAT. IT ALWAYS COULD BE WORSE.
I WILL TRY TO BE A COFFEE BEAN BUT I KNOW I WILL HAVE DAYS WHEN I AM NOT JUST HUMAN AND GET UPSET BY THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO ME AND LOVED IONES AND FRIENDS, I WILL PASS THIS ON I THINK ITS REALLY A GOOD WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW LIFE WORKS.
                              MANY THANKS PAM

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.