> What can be done about banding problems? Should I see another doctor and get
> medication?

Randy,

You are having central neuropathic pain, caused by injury to the central
nervous system.  Many people with TM or MS have this.  Meds include tricyclic
antidepressants and anticonvulsives in combination- I use nortriptyline and
phenobarbitol.  they will turn the volume of the pain down.  Then I use marinol
or sativex (Canadian) or Cannabis to decrease the pain even more, and finally I
use Dextromethorphan 60 mg twice a day to put the pain to bed.

Good luck