To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 3/28/2007 9:36:19 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Diabetes & Statin Drug Questionnaire

Jude,  I have been wondering about statin drugssince TM hit me 9/05.  The only
thing new I did at that time was to take zocor for 8 weeks previous to this
because my Dr had been after me for years about my high cholestorol.
    All the neuros I have seen laugh at this and say it has nothing to do with
it.  Now I am back on a low dose of Lipitor and am wondering whether I should
stay on it. .What to do?????
    Stay well, Rosalie

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.