Hi Jude - mine was 255 they put me on omega 3 (I buy fish oil pills,
same thing) - now I am down to 211

BERNARD BUTCHER

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Diabetes & Statin Drug Questionnaire

Hi Rosalie,

I don't know much, but I know that recently I have been put on two
different kinds of cholesterol meds and with both of them have had a
reaction that feels like I am being paralyzed all over again.

I've been in bed, unable to eat, fever and UTI that did not respomd to
the first two antibacterials.

My cholesterol is too high.  I know that.  But, I wonder how much the
medications have to do with these strange symptoms that start at my toes
and go all the way to my shoulders.  The shoulder involvement is new.

So, what's going on?

Peace,
Jude

from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .