  From: ROBERT COOK
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Diabetes & Statin Drug Questionnaire

  I HAVE BEEN ON ZETIA AND LIPITOR-NOW CRESTOR- FOR YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS,
EXCEPT FOR SOME MUSCLE SORENESS I CONTROL WITH CO-Q 10.

  FOR THOSE ON EXPENSIVE CRESTOR, MAY I SUGGEST YOU HAVE THE DOCTOR DOUBLE THE
MG'S AND YOU CUT THEM IN HALF, IT IS MUCH CHEAPER THAT WAY.  TOO BAD MY ZETIA
AND ACEPHEX CANNOT BE DONE THAT WAY, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE, TOO - ESPECIALLY THE
ACEPHEX.

  BOB