My daughter has not had an increase in symptoms. Although we have
noticed lately that she has been getting a few spasms, here and there,
but when she gets them she seems to be in a progression pattern and
steadily is getting more and more strength. They have her walking with
one forearm crutch at therapy and each day she does better than the day
before. She has been walking on the treadmill at 1.1 miles per hour for
10 minutes, and this is after she has walked outside around the therapy
parking lot for about 15 minutes. She has been so blessed that she has
not gotten the pain, and the long term effects, that just about everyone
on here has talked about. She had some "creepy crawlies" in her right
leg the other night but after a little while, it went away by itself.

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained.