Candis, Frank, & Gillian,
Wow!  I've never heard of it!  That sounds terrible, especially on top of
everything else!  Some of my 'pain' feels like 'freeze-burn' or a bad sunburn,
but it's not that big of a thing - just kind of distracting or irritating.
Yours sounds really painful!  Does anyone know what causes it?   Obviously a
screwed up nervous system, but I can't picture how it would work.  Does anyone
else out there have this besides these 3 people?
Sally
PS: I'm also interested in Heather's question: how many people w/TM more than 3
or 4 years have gotten worse as time goes by?