I've had TM for 11 years and, yes, the pain gets worse (for me  anyhow).  I
had to go on disability as I could no longer function at  work.  The pain is
24/7/365, of which maybe 50% is tolerable and the  other 50% is very, very bad.

The pain has affected my thinking, my  gait, and has made life miserable.  I
keep hoping that relief is just  around the corner.  With the research they
are doing, I'm sure  something will be developed that will help all of us.
With
such a  beautiful day outside, no one should suffer the residual affects that
TM  brings.

Bettie in sunny  Virginia