Fatique and lack of endurance are two of my biggest problems  as well.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 5/9/2007 2:27:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Bettie,
I found your message about pain really interesting b/c it implied that you
at least HAD been working.  I have minimal pain - seldom take  even Tylenol
unless it's bad enough to keep me awake - and yet I haven't  been able to go
back
to work since TM hit me!  I getting closer to going  back - maybe part time,
but I'm to there yet, after 2 years!  My problem  hasn't been pain so much as
fatigue and lack of endurance.  It's hard for  me to imagine you working, when
you also have the pain.  I guess it  affects us all differently - as we've
talked about before.
Sally