Bettie,
I hope you're right about something that helps.  I have not had one doctor
offer me anything for my pain, and I've asked.  They say I'm taking too
many things already.  I'm only taking BP medication and Xanax.  The
doctors around here are overly conservative.  So I take Tylenol, and it
does almost nothing.
Kevin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've had TM for 11 years and, yes, the pain gets worse (for me anyhow). I had to go on disability as I could no longer function at work. The pain is 24/7/365, of which maybe 50% is tolerable and the other 50% is very, very bad. The pain has affected my thinking, my gait, and has made life miserable. I keep hoping that relief is just around the corner. With the research they are doing, I'm sure something will be developed that will help all of us. With such a beautiful day outside, no one should suffer the residual affects that TM brings. Bettie in sunny Virginia

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.