To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 5/9/2007 8:50:23 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2007 #140

Fatique and lack of endurance are two of my biggest problems as well.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com/

In a message dated 5/9/2007 2:27:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
Bettie,
I found your message about pain really interesting b/c it implied that you at
least HAD been working.  I have minimal pain - seldom take even Tylenol unless
it's bad enough to keep me awake - and yet I haven't been able to go back to
work since TM hit me!  I getting closer to going back - maybe part time, but
I'm to there yet, after 2 years!  My problem hasn't been pain so much as
fatigue and lack of endurance.  It's hard for me to imagine you working, when
you also have the pain.  I guess it affects us all differently - as we've
talked about before.
Sally

See what's free at AOL.com.