I've been sensitive to chemicals for years. Long before TM. Dish soap is bad for the eczema on my hands. Had other sneezy allergies when I lived in Ontario growing up. However, I can wear perfume and that doesn't bother me.

Heather in Calgary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Wolfthal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: [TMIC] TM and Chemical Sensitivity

I'm sure this has come up before, but I hope you don't mind me asking again.

Just wondering how many with TM are also highly sensitive to chemical smells?

I felt sick today from the smell of perfume from another room. Even car smells
from six floors below my condo make me sick.
Can we do a mini-survey of how many here are hyper-sensitive to chemicals/smells?

Wondering if this is related to TM? Is it part of the (messed up) auto-immune process?

Thanks!
Kevin