  From: Candis Kalley
  To: tmic-list ; transversemyelitissupport
  Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 5:59 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] SSDI

  I had a big surprise today when I went online to check my bank funds.

  Social Security had deposited money into my account.  However, I have not
received any paperwork for explaination.  I have been disabled since 01/06 and
as of my last SS statement in 7/05, disability payments should have been $1500
a month.

  However, what was deposited into my account was only for 10 months while I
have been disabled for 16 months.

  My question, does SS withhold taxes on the amount paid?

  Thank you for all you help.

  Candis Kalley
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  EarthLink Revolves Around You.