From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5/18/2007 4:17:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] SSDI

Are you talking about SS (as in retirement) or SSDI (as in for disability)?  If
it's SSDI, they only pay monthly, after the 5th month of being disabled, but
you don't qualify until they're satisfied that you're disabled for one year or
that the disability is permanent.  However, they will start paying your regular
SS payment while you're waiting to be deemed 'qualified'.
I ask b/c I'm trying to understand in terms of where I am in my applications -
and wondering if I've missed something.
Sally