From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TMIC] SSDI

I apologize for my mis-information about the SSDI payments.  Lori is
right about whether it may or may not be taxable.  I had  forgotten
about the company paid portion of the LTD premiums vs. the portion paid
by yourself.  In some cases you or the company may pay the premiums
entirely, or it may be a split.  Mine is a split, but mostly paid by the
company.

I have a small percentage of income from LTD that is tax-free, since it
comes from the portion of my contributions.  In my case, I paid 10% and
the company paid 50% of my benefits amount.  All of my other income is
taxable.

Hugs, Barbara A

See what's free at AOL.com
<http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .