Yep, PeaPod is great.  Just had a delivery from them today.

Kevin

bobby jim hijar wrote:
When we lived in San Francisco we used Peapod as we didn't own a car there -- didn't need one. We ordered on line, set the delivery date and waited for our goodies to arrive. Never had a problem with them. We paid by credit card. Check their web page to see if they operate in your city. Bobberino
    *From:* Kevin Wolfthal <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*   **To:*
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
    Tmic-list@eskimo.com <mailto:Tmic-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:28 AM    *Subject:* OT: Re:
    [TMIC] grocery delivery

    Here in CT there is a large chain called Stop & Shop.  I don't
    know how widespread they are, but they have a delivery service
    called PeaPod.  It was a long time before they started delivering
    to my neighborhood.  (guess they go to the rich folks first :)

    It has been a lifesaver to my Mom and me.  You place the ordet on
    your computer, minimum order being $50.  The delivery charge for
    an order between $50 and $100 is $9.95.  If you place an order of
    $100 or greater, the delivery charge is $6.95.  Considering the
    cheapest gas prices are around $3.20/gallon near me, it would cost
    me about the same to drive
    to and from the store, which hasn't been an option lately
    anyway.   There is a break on the delivery charge, ($1.00 off) if
    you set up direct check payment with them.

    I hope this helps.

    Kevin