My pharmacist called me the other day to tell me that
my PCP won't refill one of my meds until I make an
appointment.  I called the doctor, and the person I
spoke to said it has been too long since my last
appontment.  I explained that I have mobility
problems.  I asked if they would refill my BP
medication, she got angry and said NO!  I asked
if it wasn't dangerous to just stop a Blood Pressure
medication, and she said it is but I still need to
make an appointment.  She was rude and hostile.

I agree that I am overdue for an appointment,
but I DON'T agree with these strong arm
tactics.  They could at least give me a smaller
refill of my BP med until I can get in there.
Doctors make me sick!

Anyone else have this experience?

Kevin